Thomson Reuters CLEAR®
Thomson Reuters CLEAR® provides a comprehensive collection of public and proprietary records, sophisticated analytics, and transparent data into a single working environment that provides insights to proactively mitigate risk and resolve fraud concerns. Confidently verify identities, detect fraud risks, and easily conduct comprehensive research on subjects and businesses in a matter of minutes.
Fraud Solution Profile
Thomson Reuters CLEAR® Risk, Fraud and Investigative Solution
What problem does it solve?
Thomson Reuters CLEAR brings a 3rd party data perspective to help prevent, detect, and mitigate the problem of fraud. The industry leading data assets behind CLEAR help to identify the hidden connections that underpin examples of hard to detect fraud. CLEAR provides an integrated suite of solutions and entity-resolved data to target specific endpoints on the fraud spectrum. Starting with identity verification, focusing in on fraud risk factors including synthetic identities, and closing out with a complete fraud investigation package CLEAR is available to solve your fraud related data needs.
It is very challenging for government or corporate organizations to know whether the person they are reviewing is in fact, the person they say they are. Where do you go to start? How do you know if they are using a fake identity? Did they make a partially false identity? What are they leaving out? Is there anything concerning I should know right up front, such as a crime or bankruptcy? Is the address provided accurate?
Thomson Reuters CLEAR® provides a comprehensive collection of public and proprietary records, sophisticated analytics, and transparent data into a single working environment providing insights to corporate compliance professionals, law enforcement, and local and federal agencies to proactively mitigate risk and resolve fraud concerns.
Powered by billions of data points, CLEAR leverages cutting-edge public records technology to bring all key content together in a customizable dashboard to confidently verify identities, detect fraud risks, and easily conduct comprehensive research on subjects and businesses. With transparent and wholistic data, the analyst or investigator can stay within one comprehensive tool and work cases in minutes, that used to take them hours.
This solution allows users to:
- Verify people and business identities accurately and efficiently with transparent information such as: credit header, utility records and affiliation data
- Proactively mitigate risk across an organization by automating an organization’s risk tolerance into a customized score; utilizing data that has been grouped into key risk factors
- Bolster investigations by locating hard-to-find information, identifying potential concerns and making connections between people, businesses, assets and other vital data
- Current Data – More live-feed data connections to vendors
- Accuracy – Customers tell us that CLEAR finds accurate results that others do not, more often than the reverse
- Transparency – Unsurpassed level of source detail
- Connectivity – CLEAR brings comprehensive profiles of people, businesses, and their connections and interdependencies into one easy to understand framework
Thomson Reuters is one of the world’s most trusted provider of information intelligence and end-to-end solutions for corporations of all sizes, government and legal professionals – helping to solve your toughest regulatory, legal, and compliance challenges.
Contact For More Information
Ecommerce, Financial Services, Insurance, Telecom
Data Provider & Verification
Call Center Fraud, Content Abuse, KYC & AML, Loyalty or Promo Abuse, New Account Fraud, Payment Fraud, Synthetic Identity Fraud
Machine Learning, Rules Engine