Is the data provider for up-to-date email address verification. With real-time access to a large number of data sources, ArkOwl has a global coverage to verify email addresses and phone numbers to powerfully reveal the beholder’s virtual appearance.
Fraud Solution Profile
When an order is received, there are two choices. You either accept it or reject it. Making a decision to accept a fraudulent order causes an economic loss. Making a decision to reject legitimate customer orders risks alienation, lost business, and damaged reputation. Having access to the right data is crucial when making these decisions.
Many analysts would agree that in most e-commerce Fraud cases, the email address is the primary piece of information to which the fraudster must remain directly linked. This is why ArkOwl chooses to focus on the authentication of an email address.
ArkOwl can provide powerful, real-time insights to help determine between the good, the bad, and the ugly email address and phone number combinations seen in online orders or account creations.
ArkOwl vs. Competitors: Emailage, Ekata, and Pipl.com
An achievement for the ArkOwl research and development team has been the elimination of false positives and false negatives.
False positives and false negatives come from information that is out-of-date. ArkOwl competitors depend on shared data between customers to keep their data updated. ArkOwl depends on real-time data from many live sources as well as drawing from its own database. This results with information being always up-to-date in the moment of the query made on the ArkOwl service. Up-to-date information is the cure for eliminating false information, and is needed to accurately uncover fraud or confirm legitimacy.
ArkOwl does this while being affordably priced to the high-volume user. Instead of positioning its price to be a luxury add-on service that can only be used for the most questionable of orders, ArkOwl has positioned its price to be used on all transactions to filter the maximum number of fraud orders.
In short, being affordable, and having high-QUALITY data has caused many happy companies to continue using ArkOwl since being founded in 2012.
Top Features of an ArkOwl Query
- Email/Phone Connection – Check if an email address and phone number are connected to each other
- Social media – Generally, legitimate users have more desire to create social accounts for their email addresses or phone numbers.
- Whois – Check the @domain of an email is not a fictitious company.
- Breached data – Determine if the email has been seen in any previous data breaches. Some data breaches may be more compromising than others.
- Email address creation date, email age, or first seen date
- Query through batch or API – add ArkOwl data to a machine learning system for informed decision-making power.
Ecommerce, Financial Services, Insurance
Data Provider & Verification
Account Takeover, KYC & AML, Loyalty or Promo Abuse, New Account Fraud, Payment Fraud