Now with Neustar fraud solutions, orchestrates identity, device and behavioral insights to help organizations secure trust across channels and deliver seamless experiences for consumers. Increase trust at each stage of the customer journey and across channels to nurture deeper, more efficient and lucrative customer relationships.
Fraud Solution Profile
TruValidate™, now with Neustar fraud solutions, orchestrates identity, device and behavioral insights to help organizations secure trust across channels and deliver seamless experiences for consumers. Increase trust at each stage of the customer journey and across channels to nurture deeper, more efficient and lucrative customer relationships.
Organizations use TruValidate to improve business performance:
- Improve customer conversion – Increase return on customer acquisition programs, reduce abandonment and grow revenue.
- Reduce fraud losses – Mitigate risk and better secure trust at every stage of the consumer lifecycle — reducing operational costs, false positives and manual reviews.
- Enhance customer experience – Increase consumer satisfaction and loyalty by delivering faster, easier, safer and more secure experiences.
Leverage a more reliable network of offline, digital, browsing footprint, phone network and device identity data to let good customers through faster — while flagging risky interactions and transactions for additional verification. Better secure the customer journey with TruValidate solutions to help combat increasingly sophisticated identity fraud and deliver efficient customer experiences.
- Identity Insights – Provide improved experiences and help expose fraud risks by more confidently verifying consumer identities against robust credit, non-credit and digital data sources from around the world.
- Digital Insights – Improve customer conversions and better determine the riskiness of anonymous users in real time with insights into device recognition, context and behaviors
- Omnichannel Authentication – Provide smoother, more secure, efficient experiences across call center and digital channels. Leverage phone and device data to help separate legitimate consumer interactions from potentially risky ones to mitigate account takeover fraud.
- Fraud Analytics – Streamline transactions, better detect hidden connections and proactively monitor threats with custom and purpose built models, and sophisticated data and analytic expertise.
TransUnion’s vast identity data leads to more robust risk evaluation and fraud decisions helping customers build consumer trust. Getting identity data right requires being successful across four dimensions: proprietary data, accuracy, signal strength and scale. TransUnion possesses a marketing footprint that provides insights into offline CRM and consumer data and online cookies and device IDs, and unique carrier phone signals, the result of powering over 90% of caller ID in the U.S.
- Over 1 billion worldwide customer records
- 50+ petabytes of data
- Over 4 billion monthly data updates
- 200+ countries
- 10 billion devices seen by network
- 32 million transactions protected per day
- 79 billion total transactions protected
- 122 million fraud reports placed by network
The strength of TransUnion identity and risk data comes from over 200 trusted identity data sources, including offline, online, device-based, and credit header inquiries. This data is continuously corroborated, broken down, and rebuilt up to every 15 minutes against authoritative and consortium data sources for greater trust and relevancy. TransUnion’s advanced data science and machine learning evaluates the linkage strength between each identity fragments, preserving only the highest-quality elements to ensure the most accurate offline, offline-to-online, and online-to-online linkages.
TransUnion is proud to be recognized by Forrester as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™ Identity Verification Solutions, Q4 2022. TransUnion also received the highest possible score in the category of Market Presence, as well as the highest scores possible in the criteria of Execution Roadmap, Planned Enhancements, and Supporting Products and Services.
In addition to naming TransUnion as a Leader in identity verification solutions, The Forrester Wave™ report specifically cited the company’s current offering, stating that the solution offers great public-record-based IDV (including credit header file), coupled with powerful phone-number, email-address, and physical-address verification.
TransUnion TruValidate solutions was ranked as “Best in Class“ among 26 enterprise identity proofing vendors, according to Javelin’s Identity Proofing Platform Scorecard in 2020.
Ecommerce, Financial Services, Insurance, Telecom
Account Takeover, Call Center Fraud, KYC & AML, Loyalty or Promo Abuse, New Account Fraud, Payment Fraud, Synthetic Identity Fraud
Behavioral Biometrics, Machine Learning, Multi-Factor Authentication, Rules Engine