Is a digital identity company with a simple vision – making digital identification seamless and secure. Their unique positive identification approach balances high security and user experience, allowing customers to interact online safely, with minimal friction, while ensuring that bad actors are blocked to protect customer’s identities and business interests.
Fraud Solution Profile
Positive Identification: seamless experiences, greater security, lower costs
We use deep learning techniques combining event, threat, and behavioral analytics with multi-factor authentication to provide risk intelligence in real time – enabling organizations to intelligently adjust authentication journeys and catch fraudulent activity more effectively.
Channel agnostic, we can identify users with outstanding accuracy across both web and mobile, providing legitimate users with seamless and secure experiences, while keeping the bad actors firmly locked out.
Callsign’s 5 Questions:
Providing a 360o view, we offer positive identification across all customer journeys.
For each transaction we ask a series of questions based on the inherent risks in the transaction, and any previous interactions during the session.
Real-time threat detection and prevention:
Works across browsers, without the need to rely on cookies
- Account takeover (ATO)
- Social engineering & online scams
- SIM Swap
- Bots, malware and Remote Access Trojans (RATs)
- Application fraud
- Single ensembled score that combines device fingerprinting, behavioral biometrics,
- and location analysis to identify users with outstanding accuracy
- Event-based identification is better for consumer privacy and makes it harder for fraudsters to circumvent
Easy to use/easy to deploy
- Mobile-native behavioral authenticators
- Reduce IT dependencies with code-free changes
- Single SDK for quick and easy deployment
- Multi-tenant, on-premise and hybrid deployment options
Ecommerce, Financial Services, Telecom
Identity & Authentication
Account Takeover, KYC & AML, Loyalty or Promo Abuse, New Account Fraud, Payment Fraud, Synthetic Identity Fraud
Behavioral Biometrics, Biometrics, Machine Learning, Multi-Factor Authentication, Rules Engine