Fraud Solution Profile
Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ: EPAY) makes complex business payments simple, smart and secure. Corporations and banks rely on Bottomline for domestic and international payments, efficient cash management, automated workflows for payment processing and bill review, and state of the art fraud detection, behavioral analytics and regulatory compliance solutions. Thousands of corporations around the world benefit from Bottomline solutions. Headquartered in Portsmouth, NH, Bottomline delights customers through offices across the U.S., Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
Bottomline’s Fraud and Financial Crime offering provides a comprehensive fraud management product set that leverages user behavior analytics as a foundational technology. Hundreds of banks worldwide use the fraud and financial crime application to combat fraud related to all fraud typologies, including a well-established insider fraud capability. In addition, the Fraud and Finacnial Crime application provides a web fraud and security module to monitor web traffic and user interactions to protect bank customers’ account in the online channel. The web fraud and security capability is uncommon for an enterprise fraud management provider platform.
Bottomline Technologies provides a unique set of capabilities through its Fraud and Finacnial Crime offering.
- It has a highly flexible application; end users can configure their own displays and dashboards for their specific needs.
- Secure payments are enabled through an advanced user behavior analysis of customers’ monetary and nonmonetary behavior in context. The user behavior analysis also integrates security capabilities to identify presence of malware on end-user devices as well as other device and user attributes.
- Screen-by-screen replay of user sessions is used to significantly aid alert investigation workloads.
- Bottomline Technologies provides highly explainable, self-learning machine models, which minimize model retraining efforts.
- It provides an advanced insider fraud capability with a library of configurable rules to detect anomalies in work patterns. Its user behavior analytics capabilities enable a bank to identify and prevent data exfiltration, embezzlement, and policy violations.
- The insider fraud and abuse capabilities are further enhanced through the screen-by-screen replay capability, which aids investigator efficiency in internal investigations.
Prevent internal and external fraud with a holistic view of the threats across your organization. Bottomline can help you build the best defenses in a landscape of increased risk with our insights into common and emerging fraud schemes to help protect and secure your payment processes.
Financial Services, Insurance, Telecom
Account Takeover, KYC & AML, New Account Fraud, Payment Fraud, Synthetic Identity Fraud
Machine Learning, Multi-Factor Authentication, Rules Engine