Location: Singapore, Singapore
The Lazada Business Risk organization is responsible for protecting Lazada’s activities in these aspects: marketing, sellers, products, accounts, orders, and engagement (customer reviews). The Seller Anti-Fraud Team of Business Risk develops strategies to ensure integrity of seller activities (seller registration, orders, shipping, returns, claims, and customer reviews etc. )
You will be responsible for:
1. Developing, implementing, and maintaining short-term and long-term risk strategies across seller account registration, account-take-overs, seller communication, scam seller behavior
2. Working with various business, technology, and security/risk stakeholders to identify risks, conduct quantitative analysis, and develop strategies to protect Lazada and its users.
3. Leveraging large data sets and analytical tools to develop evidence-based, automated risk strategies, while working closely with algorithm teams and Security Operations teams on the execution of these strategies.
4. Establishing metrics to monitor and communicate results for various risk strategies.
5. Executing communications and stakeholder engagement with C-level leadership across ventures and with regional teams.
Job Requirements – to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
1. Analytics skills with a strong quantitative background and experience using data to create and improve business strategies.
2. Strong project management skills, with experience in collaborating with different business functions and key stakeholders.
3. Strong communication skills, with experience in involving technical and regional/local venture counterparts, coordinating multiple stakeholders, and reporting to large audiences or senior management.
4. Experience with SQL and analytical tools (SAS, R, Python).
5. Experience with AI, machine learning, or deep learning techniques a plus.
6. Experience in the e-commerce and/or payments industry a plus.
7. Singaporeans preferred.