Location: Hamburg, Germany
Lotto24 is Germany’s leading lottery e-commerce provider on a mission to reinvent the online lottery business. As part of the ZEAL Group, we also invest in disruptive international companies to change the game with innovative and engaging products. Our 150+ multicultural employees are empowered to act like real owners and play as a team based on trust and respect. At Lotto24, we believe that fortune favours the bold. It’s not the size of our company – we have and believe in few but excellent people -, it’s the bold impact we have on people’s lives and society, e.g. through our charity and social lottery projects. All of this requires exceptional, cross-functional teamwork with a clear focus on our promise: enable people to dream big.
What we offer
- Independent and innovative way of working
- Opportunity to have real ownership
- A competent, interdisciplinary team in which you can actively contribute with your knowledge and ideas.
- Maximum freedom from politics and nonsense
- Challenging tasks and lots of fun!
- Monitor and investigate transactions via internal and external systems and identify suspicious/fraudulent activity
- Undertake proactive analysis of transactional and customer data; identify patterns and trends and recommend improvements to the fraud prevention, verification and payment processing processes
- Carry out and document detailed investigations and analysis of individual customer accounts
- Handle incoming chargebacks: analyze and defend disputes to reduce business cost
- Compile and maintain case files, policies and process documents
- Process and verify escalated customer identification documents and perform EDD checks
- Support the Customer Service team with escalations
- Provide monthly operational reporting and regular analysis on trends and chargeback levels
What you offer us
- Experience in KYC (know your customer) and/or Fraud investigations
- SQL skills would be an advantage
- Strong German and English language skills
- Ideally experience of data analysis in a high data volume business
- You are a self-starter and willing to take initiative
- You are a team player, but also able to work independently