Location: London, United Kingdom
When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Risk team sits at the very core of Revolut. It works across functions, products, and regions to monitor front-line performance and ensure that the business is on safe footing. People in the Risk team are among the first in the company to get involved in new business initiatives, from app technology, to treasury and finance, to customer support.If you want to gain priceless experience and exposure in one of the fastest-growing scaleups in Europe, helping to make Revolut safer for our customers, employees and shareholders, then apply to join our Risk department today.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking to hire a fraud risk management professional to join our Operational Risk team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In this role you will be responsible for the development of the fraud risk management policy and execution of fraud risk oversight and form part of the second line of defence.
Working closely in partnership with the Risk leadership team you will develop data driven insights and hold the first line accountable against risk appetite.
Your extensive knowledge of Fraud MOs and associate defences as well as supporting technology and your passion for fighting fraud differentiates you.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Experience with transactional and fraud monitoring
- Strong ability to create frameworks and methodologies
- Experience in conducting investigations
- Capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Deep partnerships experience with internal and external stakeholders
- Substantive knowledge of relevant regulation and industry practices
- Strong people skills and capacity to get people motivated
Here are some qualifications that we would like you have:
- 5+ years risk and fraud risk management experience
- Knowledge of the payments space
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree qualifications
- Fraud qualifications such as CFE would be highly regarded