Location: Duesseldorf, Germany
We work for those who wake up every day and want to make a difference. The ones who took their dreams and turned it into their own business. We create the future of B2B commerce by giving business relationships a platform. Our marketplace enables millions of business owners all over the world to focus on what they do best – delight others.
Newly created “Fraud Prevention Specialist” position is now available within our Finance & Controlling team at Metro Markets GmbH. As the “Fraud Prevention Specialist”, you will be a key team member within our Finance & Controlling team and will be working very closely and collaboratively with our Product development team. Your primary responsibilities within this role include; Identifying and managing potential risk/fraud along with the customer; Dealer and transaction cycle; Designing of our dispute and chargeback processes, as well as case management with our legal and payment team, external partners and authorities; Optimizing of our tools based on our own recommendations for action in close cooperation with our product management team; Developing and implementing of the concept of measures for risk minimization; Monitoring of implemented processes and services; Supporting our Commercial team in all questions regarding KYC processes to ensure smooth dealer registration; Implementing an effective interdepartmental knowledge transfer in the form of training topics; and Supporting the Finance & Controlling team in other finance-related topics.
This position is well suited for someone who is seeking to work in an international, agile, innovative, well backed, dynamic, collaborative and forward-thinking E-Commerce company.
- 2-3 year’s experience in risk management (fraud risk, consumer risk, merchant risk assessment)
- Experience in eCommerce and ideally in the field of marketplaces
- Familiarity with figures, analyses, and reports
- Very good knowledge of common payment methods and their possible risks
- Experience in the modeling of risk/fraud models
- Very good understanding of online KYC processes and experience in the compliance environment
- Fluent in English is essential and having a professional level in German would be advantageous.
- An international team of experts in a modern office close to the Rhine river
- Supportive and engaging people who are passionate about developing others and providing an environment to learn and grow
- An important task in a highly motivated team with an agile way of working
- The opportunity to actively shape our internal and external product solutions together with our product teams.