Location: Barcelona, Spain
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Review and analyze online transactions to identify any potential fraudulent activity
- Manage fraud detection tools, while creating rules and analyzing fraud patterns
- Provide advice and support on fraud and payment-related matters to Customer Services
- Propose solutions to minimize the risk of fraud
- Chargebacks’ management: Review and defend all the customer payment disputes (fraudulent or non-fraudulent ones)
- Retrieval request management
- BS/BA or higher degree in a quantitative field, computer science, engineering or extensive experience in operations management
- Experience with fraud metrics and patterns in our main operating markets: Europe, Latin America, and EEMEA
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills with a bias toward action and a get things done attitude
- Previous experience in programming or data science is a plus
- Proficiency in English is a must. Proficiency in Spanish is a plus
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!