Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. As a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global IT services and consulting provider, we wrap deep industry expertise around a comprehensive portfolio of infrastructure, applications and business process services.
About the Role
The Digital Fraud Director will be a subject matter expertt in our Risk & Compliance Practice, responsible for providing dedicated expertise to projects as well as developing, managing, and expanding the practice. The Digital Fraud Director will provide domain expertise as a billable leader on critical projects. The focus will be on the front-end Digital Fraud & analytics conversations with our clients, including Digital Fraud, Digital Synthetic Fraud, Real-time Payment Fraud and ATO, Digital Fraud Governance, Digital Fraud Architectures, BI and reporting. We serve 40 of the leading financial services and insurance firms in North America, leveraging our consulting expertise with our delivery capabilities, and supporting through value-added services.
- Build and implement large Digital Fraud solutions using industry best practice tools, technologies and methods
- Develop architecture roadmaps to implement next-generation analytics solutions and migrate relational Digital Fraud environments to Digital Fraud technologies
- The ability to communicate effectively along vertical and horizontal planes internally and in client organizations
Basic Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, IT or related field
- 7 plus years of hands-on work with Digital Fraud, Digital Fraud models, Digital Fraud constructs, Digital Fraud processes, Digital Fraud governance, etc.
- 7 plus years of designing, developing and implementing digital fraud solutions within a financial services environment
- 5 plus years of work experience within a consulting organization/environment
- Experience serving as an advisor on digital fraud matters to senior leaders representing the business, operations and/or technology, in the past
- Heavy tolerance for travel (up to 70%)
- MBA preferred but not required
- Experience creating thought leadership and white papers and presenting in this area of expertise is preferred