Location: Paris, France
Vestiaire Collective is the leading global platform for desirable pre-owned fashion. Curated by its trusted community of fashion lovers, members inspire one another whilst selling and buying unique pieces from each others wardrobes.
Encouraging consumers to join the circular economy as the sustainable alternative to throw-away fashion, the platform is unique due to its highly engaged community, its rare desirable inventory and its authenticity and quality control process.
Launched in Paris in October 2009, Vestiairecollective.com has close to 9 million members across 50 countries worldwide with offices in Paris, London, New York, Milan, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for an Anti-Fraud Manager to join the Security team.
About the role
Your goal is to oversee the global Fraud and Abuse prevention function reporting directly to the Head of Security of Vestiaire Collective and you will liaise and work closely with a number of teams across the company. The team is tasked with protecting the customer experience from the costs, inconvenience and damage associated with fraudulent and abusive activity, leveraging numerous mechanisms to protect, detect and remediate fraudulent activity within Vestiaire Collective. You are someone who wants to build and operate highly scalable and robust programs, creating state of the art fraud solution strategies and makes uses of innovative methods and procedures to deter and stop fraud.
What you’ll do
- Develop and drive the entire global Fraud and Abuse reduction strategy at Vestiaire Collective and be responsible for the development and daily optimization of fraud prevention and detection strategies across the customer lifecycle
- Collaborate with technology, product, finance, moderation, customer service, payments and legal team to design best in class customer experiences while mitigating fraud risks
- Mitigate application fraud, account takeover, customer scams and abuse activity while balancing any customer friction
- Continuously evolve our processes to address new and emerging fraud threats
- Build and maintain tools and applications for automation and analysis in anti-fraud
- Educate stakeholders on digital fraud risk and mitigation
- Devise strategies, policies, and procedures to reduce fraud losses
- Define and share metrics that will demonstrate the effectiveness of fraud reduction strategy
Who you are
- Background in technology and/or fraud and/or investigation
- A proven background in eCommerce fraud risk
- Strong analytics capability to ensure decisions are evidence based
- Strong understanding of e-commerce environment and related user issues
- Data driven, ability to see patterns within data
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Excellent problem solving
- Experience in machine learning fraud detection is a plus
- Aware or practised Kanban, Agile or Scrum techniques
- An excellent communicator, with the capability to communicate with many different kinds of people inside and outside the business.
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- An exciting job on a permanent contract in office in Paris where you will be able to express your creativity and potential
- The possibility to work with a dynamic and multidisciplinary team
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- And…If you move to Paris for us, will take care of your relocation!
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.