Open Banking is a positive innovation that provides many advantages to consumers and financial institutions. By allowing customers' financial and personal information to be shared, you drastically improve the user experience.
That said, there are some inherent risks. Join Nuapay, About-Fraud, and SEON to unpack the top 5 challenges when managing risk in an open banking ecosystem.
During this discussion you will learn:
- Why a larger banking ecosystem results in more risk
- How account-takeovers are amplified in open banking
- Why fraudsters are more incentivized in an open-banking ecosystem
- How to maximize customer trust in this ecosystem
- How to play your part and take fraud & risk management into your own hands
2nd of June 2021 4 pm CET
Fraud Consultant, Co-Founder
Chief Operating Officer, Co-Founder
Head of UK
The Top 5 Risks of Open Banking
How Fraudsters leverage Open Banking
How to stop Fraudsters who misuse the Open Banking infrastructure